2013 Yamaha F25LA
Selling Price: $2,500.00
Yamaha F25 outboard. 20 Inch shaft.
Incredible Efficiency + Variety for Those Who Rely on Their Quality Time.
Nothing beats a day on the water with family and friends. And nothing powers those moments quite like Yamaha’s versatile line of midrange outboards. Ranging in size from the mighty F90 down to the nimble F25, they offer just the right amount of power for a variety of applications. These 2-, 3- and 4-cylinder dynamos are quiet, clean-burning, reliable performers. But that’s not all they have to offer.
F25: This midrange workhorse offers responsive power and solid fuel efficiency in a compact package. It features smart engineering conveniences, like the new Nitro Assist Tilt for effortless tilt on both electric and manual start tiller models, and our PrimeStart™ system, for reliable, turnkey starts in hot or cold conditions. Available with a 20-inch shaft (standard on all Yamaha midranges), or a 15-inch shaft for skinnier water, it’s great for skiffs, jons, inflatables and flats boats.
- Optimum Overall Performance: Microcomputer Ignition, featured in all Yamaha midranges, adjusts timing to maintain optimal engine performance, economy and power under all operating conditions.
- Smart Design: A Single Overhead Camshaft (SOHC) provides a compact, lightweight, space-saving design that won an Innovation Award from Motor Boating and Sailing magazine.
- Ultra-Low Emissions: All of Yamaha’s midranges are California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B.) Three-Star Rated for Ultra-Low Emissions and meet all federal EPA requirements.
- Anti-Corrosive Design: A Top-Mounted Flywheel helps to protect sensitive electrical components from harmful corrosion.
- Warranty Protection: All Yamaha four strokes are protected by our Three-Year Limited Warranty for pleasure use. Beyond that, Yamaha Extended Service (Y.E.S.) plans are available, for continued coverage after your three-year factory warranty expires.
- Extended Engine Life: A Freshwater Flush Device allows you to flush the engine without running it, for added convenience and long engine life.
- Anti-Corrosive Barrier: Our exclusive YDC-30 Alloy is one of the most corrosion-resistant base material in the industry. Used with our proprietary ACP-221 Paint Process, it provides an extra-tough barrier against corrosion. These measures are both key components of our renowned Ultimate Corrosion Protection System, which is standard on all Yamaha midrange four strokes.
- Smooth Operation: A simple Single Throttle Valve design is lightweight and allows for quick, easy adjustment.
- Ergonomic Control: Yamaha’s award-winning, Multi-Function Tiller Handle is available on all midrange models.
- Power to Spare: A High Output Alternator keeps your batteries charging even when you’re running multiple electronics for long periods of time. This allows you to focus on the fishing—not the batteries.
- Easy Engine Flushing: A Freshwater Flush Device allows you to flush the engine without running it, for added convenience and long engine life.
- Effortless Tilt: The F25 electric and manual start tiller models now feature Nitro Assist Tilt. These gas charged struts, similar to those that lift a car hatchback, make tilting almost effortless.
- Four Stroke Engine Design: Standard
- SOHC: Standard
- Counter Balance Technology: Standard
- Long Span Mount System: Standard
- Tuned Intake Manifold: Standard
- Labyrinth Exhaust: Standard
- CDI Microcomputer: Standard
- Engine Warning System: Standard
- Wet Sump Lubrication: Standard
- Thermostatic Controlled Cooling: Standard
- YDC-30 Aluminum Alloy: Standard
- ACP-221 Paint Process: Standard
- Sacrificial Anodes: Standard
- High Output Alternator: Standard
- SST Drive, Prop, Shift Shafts: Standard
- SST Steering Tube: Standard
- Magnetic Drain Plug: Standard
- Power Trim and Tilt "LA" Model: Standard
- Spin On Oil Filter: Standard
- PrimeStart™: Standard
- Auto Decompression Device: Standard
- Freshwater Flush: Standard
- External Tilt Switch "LA" Model: Standard
- Steering Friction lever (Tiller Handle Models): Standard
- Engine Type: Two-Cylinder Inline
- Displacement: 30.4 ci (498 cc)
- Bore x Stroke: 65.0 mm x 75.0 mm (2.56 x 2.76 in.)
- Prop Shaft Horsepower: 25 hp @ 5500 rpm
- Compression Ratio: 9.4:1
- Fuel/Induction System: SOHC
- Exhaust: Through Propeller
- Intake: Carburetor
- Ignition System: CDI Micro Computer
- Spark Plug: DPR6EA-900-000
- Alternator Output: 12V-13 Amp with Rectifier Regulator
- Starting System: M=Manual/ E=Electric
- Lubrication: Wet Sump
- Engine Oil Capacity: 1.6L/1.4L without filter
- Full Throttle RPM Range: 5000 - 6000
- Cooling: Water/Thermostatic Control
- Recommended Engine Oil: Yamalube® 4M (See owner's manual)
- Recommended Fuel: Regular Unleaded (Minimum Pump Octane 87)
- Recommended Fuel Filtration: Yamaha 10-Micron Fuel/Water Separating Filter (external)
- Ethanol Blend Limit: 10% Maximum
- Gear Ratio: (27:13) 2.08:1
- Gear Shift: Forward, Neutral, Reverse
- Shaft Length: L: 20 in.
- Degree of Tilt: Manual: Up to 73 deg. w/ 2-position Shallow Water Drive. PTT: Up to 73 deg.
- Degree of Trim: Manual : 5 Tilt Pin Positions PTT: -3 deg. through +16 deg.
- C.A.R.B. Rating: 3-Star
- Dry Weight: F25LEA = 78 kg (172 lb.) F25LA = 81 kg (179 lb.) F25LMHB = 79 kg (175 lb.) F25LEHB = 82 kg (181 lb.)
- Steering Angle (maximum): 42 deg. from center, either direction
- Warranty: 3-Year Pleasure, 3-Year Government, 1-Year Commercial
- Spec Weight: 7
- Engine Type
- Two-Cylinder Inline
- Bore x Stroke
- 2.56 x 2.76 in. (65.0 x 75.0 mm)
- 30.4 ci (498 cc)
- Manual, Electric
- Shaft Length
- L = 20 in.
- 172 lb. (78 kg)
- Propshaft Horsepower
- 25 hp @ 5500 rpm
- Full Throttle Operating Range
- 5000 - 6000 rpm
- Gear Ratio / Shift
- (27:13) 2.08:1 / Forward, Neutral, Reverse
- Fuel Induction
- 12V-13 Amp with Rectifier Regulator
- Water/Thermostatic Control
- 3-Year Pleasure, 3-Year Government, 1-Year Commercial